Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course ISO 9001:2015 (English) - CQI IRCA Certified
A Lead Auditor should also manage the overall audit process, so that all the different steps in the internal/external audit process and their management are covered during the training. Furthermore we will spend time on the interpretation of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements. During the training you will plan, prepare, execute and report an audit in a team using a realistic case study. With this approach you will be able to gain skills in planning, preparing and executing audit interviews and investigating documents and records. You will also practice the organizing and executing of opening and closing meetings. You will learn how to identify report and present audit findings. A major part of the training consists of practical exercises and role-play in which we include communication skills, interview & auditing techniques and how to formulate clear and unambiguous audit reports. This training has been designed based on the relevant requirements of the ISO 9001, ISO 19011 and IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors). This training forms a part of the formal qualification process to gain recognition as an Auditor by IRCA. Therefore, this training is registered with IRCA and for this reason a continuous assessment and a written exam form an integral part of the course.
Upon completion of this training course:
- You will be able to explain what a management system and its purpose are
- You will be able explain what are the principles of Quality Assurance
- You will be able to explain what is meant by the process approach and how this approach aids an organization with the control of risks within the processes
- You will be able to explain the principles and interpretation of the ISO 9001:2015 from an auditor perspective
- You will know the guidelines for an audit (ISO 19011)
- You will know the purpose of quality system documentation
- You will be able to plan an audit (checklists & plan)
- You will be able to execute an (external) audit, including the formal opening and closing meetings
- You will be able to draft clear non-conformance reports
- You will be able to verify corrective actions
- You will be able to execute periodic audits
- You will know what technical, social and communicative skills are needed
- You will understand the role of Accreditation Bodies
This training is suitable for those people how are involved in external/internal audits and need to manage a team of auditors during the execution of audits. It is a suitable training for those who seek to improve the performance of their suppliers through external audits. Furthermore, this training is intended for people who seek international recognition as a certified Lead Auditor and/or want to enhance and broaden their audit knowledge and skills. If you are subject to external audits on a regular basis this training will show you how external auditors, auditing your organization should behave.
Before starting this course, you must have the following prior knowledge:
- Knowledge of the following quality management principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the 7 Quality Principles; as given in ISO 9000
- The process approach used in quality management
- The Model of a Process Based Quality Management System, the structure and content of ISO 9001:2015
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, which may be gained by completing a QMS Foundation Training course or equivalent
All training courses from DNV GL can be provided, upon request, tailor made in your own organization. To request a quotation, please contact us by phone on +31 (0) 10 - 2922706 or e-mail: email@example.com.
IRCA certified course 17898 operated by A1196512
ATTENTION: From the dates in the table below, only the following courses are conducted in the ENGLISH language! The other courses are conducted in the Dutch language.
23-27 Mar 2020
13-17 Jul 2020
28 Sep -2 Oct 2020