Regulations, surveys and inspections
Add to calendar 2017/12/18 09:00 2017/12/18 18:00 Introduction to the System of Maritime Regulations Training course explaining international and regional conventions in the field of ship safety and protection of the marine environment.
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. Academy Benelux https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Getting to know the system of maritime regulations.
Basic knowledge of shipping
Who should attend:
Duration: 1 day
This module explains in detail international and regional conventions in the field of ship safety and protection of the marine environment, and their structure, content and application is presented. An overview regarding the various types of surveys and ships’ certificates is provided. Special emphasis will be placed on the implementation of amendments of regulations.
The course focuses on:
- International and regional maritime regulating organisations
- Structure, content and application of major conventions
- Overview of survey types and intervals as well as types of certificates
- Analysis and implementation of amendments to regulations
- Application of tools developed by DNV GL, such as IMO Pilot and checklists