Risk & Emergencies
Add to calendar 2019/03/13 09:00 2019/03/15 18:00 HAZOP Leader Course Training course providing sufficient knowledge to lead efficient HAZOP studies.
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. Academy Benelux https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Available dates and venues
To enable participants to lead efficient HAZOP studies.
Who should attend:
Duration: 3 days
DNV GL offers a wide range of different training courses related to hazard identification & evaluation techniques.
The most popular "Training course for HAZOP leaders" aims to train employees on the techniques to be used during the hazard identification process, but also focus on the skills needed to prepare and lead HAZOP sessions as well as to control the follow-up process of the recommendations made.
The course focuses on:
- HAZOP method for continuous processes
- Roles of HAZOP team members
- Risk ranking and risk matrices
- Preparation for controlling HAZOP studies
- Structured What-If (SWIFT) studies
- HAZOP in control systems
- Comparison of HAZOP with other analysis techniques – when to use what?