E-LEARNING: THE MOST FLEXIBLE WAY OF LEARNING!!!
This course is divided into four units – an introduction to the FSSC certification scheme, its structure, the key changes in the version 5, and finally, how DNV GL can support your transition to this new certification scheme.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the new structure of FSSC 22000 version 5;
- Identify the key changes in the version 5 of the scheme as compared to the ISO 22000:2018 standard;
- Update your ISO 22000 knowledge to meet the FSSC 22000 version 5 requirements.
- Experienced food safety professionals, sustainability managers, executives & professionals engaged in preparing for the upgrade of existing Management Systems;
- Trainers and consultants who are familiar with the FSSC v 4.1 and hands on experience in implementing or auditing the requirements and looking for new knowledge/changes coupled to the new version.
It takes approximately 1,5 hours to complete.
Prior to this module, we expect you to have enough knowledge on ISO 22000:2018 to get the best benefit out of it. We will guide you through on how to update your current knowledge to meet the requirements of the FSSC 22000, version 5.