€ 1095 excluding VAT and lodging
Do you have an idea of what is expected from you and/ or your organisation with regards to the new ISO 9001:2015? Some things may change for your organisation with the publication of this new standard that is now drafted according to the High Level Structure (a common framework for all new ISO standards). In this course you will get an overview of all the changes in the standard and what they will imply for your organisation.
- Understanding of the ISO High Level Structure (HLS)
- Goal of the HLS
- Internal and external context, interested parties
- Risk management
- Systematic change management
- Sustainable business development
- ISO 9001 specific requirements
- What stays and what disappears from the standard
- How can you update your current system according to the new requirements
Quality Managers, Sustainability Managers, Executives & professionals engaged in preparing for the upgrade of existing Management Systems. Trainers and consultants who search for basic knowledge related to the changes expected in the revised ISO 9001 standard.
Some knowledge of management principles increases the effectiveness of this training.
All training courses from DNV GL can be provided, upon request, tailor made in your own organization. To request a quotation, please click on the button "offerte aanvragen" left below or contact us by phone on +31 (0) 10 - 2922706 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.