To gain a good understanding of the requirements of classification societies as relevant to their situation as suppliers to the maritime world.
Who should attend:
Duration: 1 day
This course will be tailored to the specific needs of your company and therefore is only available for inhouse training. Please contact your local Maritime Academy to discuss your particular requirements as regards contents and duration.
The course focuses on:
- Principles of Classification
- Cycle of Classification
- Major Maritime Conventions (SOLAS, MARPOL)
- Approval Process Engines and Components
- Surveys and Certificates
- The class requirements for you specific component
- Fire Prevention (if applicable)
- Automation, Design Principles