2018 (on a date yet to be determined)
London, United Kingdom
This course provides an overview of each of these diverse requirements, but focuses on areas where asset managers can convert data into insight and insight into action. The course describes an integrated approach to wind turbine performance and reliability so asset managers can boost revenue and reduce costs. In addition, the course outlines an approach to understanding wind farm life consumption and the impact of life extension on site operations.
- Overview of Wind farm asset management
- Relevant standards
- Wind farm performance optimisation
- Turbine performance analysis and tools
- - Case studies: examples of poor power performance
- Site conditions and impact on turbine performance
- Wind farm asset reliability and best practices
- Condition monitoring
- Effect of environmental parameters on wind turbine reliability
- Use of high-frequency data to better understand turbine performance and loading
- Wind farm life extension and life consumption calculation
- - Case study on life extension
Operators providing wind asset management services, and other professionals who wish to benefit from DNV GL’s technical and commercial knowledge.
Contact information: Please email email@example.com for more information.
Keir Harman, Head of Department, Asset Operations & Management Michael Wilkinson, Head of Section, Asset Integrity & Performance
Inquire for details. Discount applies for registration and payment received by 30 June.